ASSEMBLER/PACKER - All Shifts
Prepare, inspect, adjust, handle and move finished products for shipping or storage per prints and specifications.
- Build shipping units of products using crates, pallets, boxes including banding or stapling for product packing.
- Inspect, repair as required, count, assemble and pack product to be shipped or placed in stock according to drawings, procedures and other instruction.
- Attach all labels and tickets to package product and coordinate location destination(yard, dock or stock) as required.
- Document production and quality activites as required using forms, computers and specialized tools.
- Education: High school or equivalant
- Experience:1-3 years in a manufacturing production assembly, shipping or logistical environment.
- Certificates and Licenses: none
- Must be able to read, understand and apply blueprints, job/part specifications, measuring devices and tools, various production sheets, stock and inventory documentation and shipping/receiving documentation.
- Must be able to communicate verbal and written with supervisors,management, vendors and coworkers regarding work related tasks, coordination, schedules and other job related issues
- Must possess strong safety attitude and ability to adhere to all safety requirements and practices
- Meet daily production quotas
F(Frequent: required activity 2.5-5.5 hrs/day)
C(Constantly: required activity 5.5+ hrs/day)
O(Occasionally: required activity 0-2.5 hrs/day)
- Stand =C
- Reach outward=F
- Squat or Kneel=F
- Reach above shoulders=O
- Lift or Carry
- 10-20lbs =C
- 21-50lbs =C
- 51-100lbs= F
- Above 100lbs =O
- Continuous exposure to heat, cold, noise, fumes, smoke, dusts, odors and outdoor conditions. Close proximity to moving mechanical parts,welding flash, electrical current, fork lift and vehicle movement/traffic, crane operation.
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Hearing protection, safety glasses, gloves, steel toe safety shoes)
- Type de paie Salaire
- Trenton, Tennessee 38382, États-Unis