Mailer - Part Time Job Description
The ability to work flexible hours and overtime is a must. Some experience working in a busy environment is helpful.
A high school diploma or equivalent is preferable.
The Mailer will provide high-level support and assistance to the Mail Room in the production facility. The Mailer should be experienced with performing repetitive tasks and meeting production deadlines.
If you are high-energy, dependable, flexible, a team player, and experienced working in a production or manufacturing environment, we encourage you to join our team.
Pay is starting at $10.41/Hour.
- Feeding inserter machines
- Transporting product using pallet trucks
- Hand insert papers
- Skid bundles
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
- Must have good dexterity and be able to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly.
- Must be able to perform accurate and efficient tasks.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a background test and drug screen.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (days, nights, weekends & holidays is Required***).
- Famille d’emplois UNION
- Fonction professionnelle Marketing Solutions
- Type de paie À heure
- Louisville, Kentucky, États-Unis