Maintenance - Plymouth
Not everyone has the chance to work with a growing company doing what they love, but we know you’re not ‘everyone’. We're looking for a skilled Maintenance Technician to join our team and that could be you!
Want to know more? Read on, then click apply!
- Health, Vision, & Dental insurance available Day 1!
- Guaranteed life insurance w/additional life insurance option
- Company matching 401K
- Team member appreciations & giveaways
- Paid vacation
- Free product each week
- And more!
What you’ll be doing:
- Schedule will be Monday through Thursday 7 am to 5 pm
- Maintain accurate maintenance records
- Installation of new production machinery
- Be responsible for completing all daily, preventative and predictive maintenance activities as assigned with regard to food safety and the reduction of equipment failures
- Respond to production needs and troubleshoot machines and machine/line control schemes, perform repairs and preventative maintenance on production and non-production equipment
- Provide both production and maintenance supervision with timely follow-up communication on above repairs
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of a High School education
- Prefer 3 years’ experience as a general maintenance technician in the food packaging industry
- Familiar with SQF, FDA, and OSHA requirements
- Ability to Mig and/or Tig weld, or willing to obtain skill
- Prior experience with baking ovens and food packaging equipment
- Can maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Plymouth, IN 46563, USA