QI Compliance & Accreditation, Associate, HEDIS Operations Specialist_B
Status: Full-time, Exempt: No
This position will be responsible for providing administrative/ clerical services and overall project coordination to ensure effective, efficient program operations under the direction of the Leader, HEDIS Operations. This individual will be responsible for monitoring the team’s annual workplan and managing related tasks. The specialist will support HEDIS Operations team members, and will be responsible for:
• Scheduling meetings and keeping meeting minutes
• Managing the receipt and distribution of electronic and hard copy medical records for the annual HEDIS project, and the year-round Gaps in Care program.
• Creating reports from the HEDIS software application as required
• Assisting with temp staffing activities for the annual HEDIS project.
• Monitoring and tracking regulatory HR tasks, training documentation, IT service tickets and IT technical equipment for temp staff
• Facilitating contract renewals, approvals and signatures for contracted temporary staffing agencies
• Creating IT requisitions required to meet the needs of the HEDIS staff
• Maintaining a list of facilities with remote EMR access and approved users
• Preparing and assisting with completion of the annual HEDIS Roadmap
• Achieving a working knowledge of all HEDIS Operations hardware/software applications.
• Tracking medical record vendor invoices
• Reporting technical problems for the team and completing IT service requests as needed
Performs other duties as assigned.
High School education or college degree preferred
Prior experience in an office setting required; medical office experience a plus
Experience with Facets software application preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required
• Attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work on multiple projects under time constraints
• Highly capable of working in a team environment as well as independently • Strong sense of accountability and ability to meet assignment deadlines • Customer service focused with ability to work/communicate effectively with team manager and staff, as well as providers’ office staff. • Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and email. Preferred Skills • Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
MVP Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (PDF). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis, e.g., Pay Transparency (PDF), protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Medical Management/Clinical
- Pay Type Salary
- Headquarters Office, Schenectady, New York, United States of America
- Rochester Office, Rochester, New York, United States of America