WCAP, Associate, WCAP Integrated Care Coordinator
Status: Full-time, Exempt: No
This position acts as the coordinator and team support for all aspects of the Westchester Cares Action Program a Care Management Agency for NYS Health Home. This position also strongly supports the case management process by assisting with all care coordination services and member outreach under the direction of a Licensed Healthcare Case Manager. This position requires 50% field work with Medicaid managed care members and interaction with the multi-disciplinary team.
Bachelors Degree preferred
3 years work experience in community/healthcare relations or managed care field
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of computerized systems, medical terminology and office procedures.
• Well organized and able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be a team player and possess the ability to meet deadlines.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the healthcare delivery system a plus.
• Preference will be given to candidates familiar with resources in and around the Westchester County area. Must have driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
• Fluency in Spanish.
MVP Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (PDF). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis, e.g., Pay Transparency (PDF), protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Medical Management/Clinical
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tarrytown Office, Tarrytown, New York, United States of America