Revenue Data Mgmt Professional
of the Supervisor, Revenue Data Management – Plan Payment and PDE
Responsible for performing the daily operations of Medicare and ACA exchange payment processes including but not exclusive to; report development and
payment reconciliations, completion of compliance driven processes to
consistent and accurate revenue streams. Must constantly monitor the status of new,existing, and previous discrepancies or recovery situations. Actively participates in the development,
testing and implementation technical solutions to meet regulatory agency requirements and
payment optimization.Perform all functions compliant with applicable state and
federal regulations. Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree Health Administration, Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Computer Science or related field. B.S. or B.A required
Analyst level: Masters Degree in relevant field OR 3 years experience in a business environment involving the analysis of financial or other large data sets.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Financial environment experience
- Beginner or Intermediate SQL skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and produce results within deliverable timelines
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate Word skills, including the ability to create moderately complex documents containing tables and graphs.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills, including the ability to create simple formulas, insert rows, link data, enter and sort data and produce graphs and charts.
- Intermediate Microsoft Access skills, including the ability to create simple to moderate queries
- Proven ability to analyze, report and provide insight on large sets of data
- Minimal travel required.
- Working knowledge of financial audit protocols
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Knowledge of Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services risk adjustment and reinsurance payment processes and audits for Medicare and ACA programs
- Knowledge of revenue and data issues relating to CMS encounter submissions and payments
- Previous Health Insurance experience
MVP Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (PDF). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis, e.g., Pay Transparency (PDF), protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Finance/Accounting
- Pay Type Salary
- Rochester Office, Rochester, New York, United States of America