Clinical Initiatives & Mgmt, Associate, Health Management Administrative Assistant
Status: Full-time, Exempt: Non-Exempt
Performs administrative functions for the Sr. Leader and respective staff; and handles a variety of clerical, secretarial, and organizational functions. Creates and formats documents and PowerPoint presentations. Organizes and maintains calendars. Schedules internal and external meetings with staff and vendors. Prepares check requests and expense reports. Arranges business travel such as car rental and hotel reservations for management staff as needed. Drafts correspondence, such as emails, and records minutes at meetings. Performs general administrative support, such as photocopying and filing. Answers and screens calls. Performs time entry. Provides back-up support services for the department. Performs other duties as required.
Associate degree in business-oriented field preferred.
Minimum two years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant or
experience in a similar position with administrative assistant duties required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to produce meeting minutes.
• Must have strong computer skills including expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
• Ability to exercise discretion in handling confidential information.
• Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple assignments with attention to detail and deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
MVP Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (PDF). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis, e.g., Pay Transparency (PDF), protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Administrative Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- Headquarters Office, Schenectady, New York, United States of America