Enterprise Service Shared Services, Professional, Care Center Trainer
Status: Full-time, Exempt: Yes
Responsible for developing, conducting, and evaluating new employee and current staff training for Service Center Representatives on policies and procedures (medical and administrative) and systems that relate to provider and provider office
staff. Responsible for developing and managing online resource/training materials for Service Center. Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in Education, Communications, Instructional Development, or related discipline. Combination of an Associates’ Degree with 2 years of directly related experience (in addition to the minimum experience requirements for a total of 4 years’ experience).
Two years of training or customer service experience required.
Prior experience in instructional design and delivery of technical/healthcare/procedural training.
Managed care industry experience and/or experience in provider services or a medical practice strongly desired.
Call center experience a plus.
· Demonstrated ability in designing effective and diverse learning strategies to facilitate transfer of knowledge and skill development.
· Demonstrated ability in developing and analyzing needs assessments.
· Demonstrated ability in evaluating effectiveness of training strategies.
· Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· Working knowledge of accepted training and development methodology and adult learning principles.
· Demonstrated organizational and coordination skills.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
· Demonstrated ability to provide customer service to all levels of staff and management.
· XP 2003, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills to enable individual to create varied documents, instructional materials, and spreadsheets.
- Job Family Customer Service
- Pay Type Salary
- Headquarters Office, Schenectady, New York, United States of America