220 Alexander St, Rochester, NY 14607, USA, 5455, 303 S Broadway # 321, Tarrytown, NY 10591, USA, 625 State St, Schenectady, NY 12305, USA Req #216
Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Primary responsibilities include preparation of standard and adhoc analysis in support of key corporate initiatives for MVP’s business departments. Analyses involve independent structuring of a study including initial evaluation of the request, extraction of data from a warehouse using identified standard set of tools to manage large sets of data and production of high quality, professional reports for distribution. Ability to produce and review trend reports, perform budget-to-variance analysis, and prepare supplemental drill down reports. Must be able to prepare visual aids (charts, graphs) or summaries to assist with explanation of the findings. Must also provide adequate documentation of how analysis was performed and be responsible for applying necessary checks and balances to ensure quality and accuracy or report. Candidates must possess good analytical skills with a focus on meeting the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers. Must be a self-motivated individual who needs little supervision and has ability to perform under pressure. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Math or related field. Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Math, or Health Services Research preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to identify necessary data, extract it, and analyze it to provide solutions.
• Ability to work independently, as well as work effectively as a member of a team.
• Strong interpersonal and customer-focused communication skills.
• Demonstrated organizational skills and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to prioritize multiple assignments with attention to details and deadlines in a high volume environment.
• SQL, R, Microsoft Excel/Access (advanced) or other programming language required
• Intermediate Excel skills including entering and editing complex formulas, filtering lists, sorting ranges, creating and running macros, and using data analysis tools (pivot tables, scenarios, etc.)
• Experience with the FACETS operating system,
• Excellent working knowledge of data warehousing, data extraction, and standard query language for relational databases.
• Health insurance or industry related experience
• Medical Terminology knowledge
- Job Family Informatics and Business Intelligence
- Pay Type Salary
- 220 Alexander St, Rochester, NY 14607, USA
- 5455, 303 S Broadway # 321, Tarrytown, NY 10591, USA
- 625 State St, Schenectady, NY 12305, USA