Professional, Mktg & Communications
Professional, Marketing & Communications
MVP Health Care is seeking an experienced Marketing &
Communications professional to join our team. We are looking for an
enthusiastic, creative and driven individual to provide marketing and
communication expertise to the business. The ideal candidate will need to have
a strong understanding of traditional and digital marketing tactics with proven
project management skills.
Partner in the planning, development and implementation of the go-to-market plans for
the assigned product segments
Develop and implement campaigns and collateral to support acquisition and retention
goals throughout the year.
Build consensus on market planning and creative direction
Develop communications to connect and educate members on their benefits
Responsible for vetting communications and collateral with relevant business partner and regulatory arms
Utilize market research, consumer data to support marketing efforts.
Performs other duties as assigned.
BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
Equivalent amount of education and directly related experience may be considered.
Multi year experience in Corporate Communications and/or Marketing.
Health care/industry experience a plus but not required
- Proficiency in MS Office software: Word/Outlook/PowerPoint/Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including – written, verbal and
- Proven time management skills are necessary. Must demonstrate the ability to manage
multiple priorities deliver timely and accurate work products
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions with little need for direction and to function
effectively as a team-oriented, self-starter working across
- Must have strong entrepreneurial business development, relationship building, and
- Able to occasionally work irregular hours and be available for occasional travel.
MVP Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (PDF). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis, e.g., Pay Transparency (PDF), protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Marketing/Communications
- Pay Type Salary
- Headquarters Office, Schenectady, New York, United States of America
- Rochester Office, Rochester, New York, United States of America