Are you interested in joining an organization that believes one of the best investments they can make is actively developing its employees?
As a Customer Services Department team member, you will help fulfill the promise that Central makes to our customers by recognizing, understanding, and responding to the needs of our internal and external customers. We are seeking individuals with a service first mentality and effective communication skills, all while maintaining a high level of attention to details.
- Providing outstanding customer service when handling calls to and from policyholders, agents, and other internal customers
- Developing, demonstrating, and applying knowledge of policy, claims, and billing systems
- Screening and processing automated transactions for policies
- Processing premium payments and other billing suspense items
- As Assigned:
- Entering, checking, and verifying test grids
Do you possess the following?
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks to meet required deadlines
- Average data entry skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong math skills
- Work schedules that are available include 8 AM to 4:30 PM and 11 AM to 7:30 PM
- Must be willing to work on either shift as needed, on a rotating basis, or as assigned.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Do you live by our values of Integrity, Relationships, and Excellence?
- Take responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Do what you say you will do
- Care, because it matters
- Work as a team
- Never compromise on quality
- Commit to learning and development
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.
- Van Wert, OH 45891, USA