Workers' Compensation Claims Service Representative
Are you interested in joining an organization that believes one of the best investments they can make is actively developing its employees?
As a Workers’ Compensation Claims Service Representative you will help fulfill the promise that Central makes to our customers by providing effective file management, investigation, evaluation, and settlement of claims in accordance with Central’s policy and procedures. You will be at the front lines for customer to help individuals and business prevail after an accident. This will include:
- Providing prompt and professional services to our insureds and claimants
- Developing and maintaining excellent rapport with our agency force, insureds, experts and attorneys
- Handling assigned volume of claims
- Closing all files in a timely, efficient, and cost effective manner
- Obtain state license within prescribed time frame
Do you possess the following?
- Ability to investigate and gather facts
- Exercise good judgement & decision making ability
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Proficient math and computer skills
- Commitment to successfully completing our Claims Training Program
- Available for overnight travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Medical background/knowledge of medical terminology
Do you live by our values of Integrity, Relationships, and Excellence?
- Take responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Do what you say you will do
- Care, because it matters
- Work as a team
- Never compromise on quality
- Commit to learning and development
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.
- Van Wert, OH 45891, USA