Associate Executive Director, School Partnerships
Overwhelmingly, people who decide they want to be a part of the Y in Central Maryland tell us they do so because it reflects their values and a conscious decision they’ve made about how they choose to live their lives. The happiest and most fulfilled Y associates are those who are motivated to help others and who want to be a part of something larger than themselves.
If this speaks to your heart, then we invite you to join our team. Be a part of a charitable, mission-driven organization that works for individual and community well-being for all, for a better us.
How this role contributes to the Y’s mission:
As a Y Associate Executive Director for grant-funded, outcomes-based, year-round (school year & summer) programs, you will have overall operational responsibility for community-based out-of-school-time programming in elementary, middle and high school youth development programs as well as school partnerships within an assigned region. You’ll provide oversight to associate recruitment and retention, quality programming, fiscal management, data management, evaluation and grant compliance. You will work in collaboration with funders, schools, communities, and internal Y stakeholders to ensure program quality across several sites and grant funded programs. You will also find potential funding sources and collaborations to enhance programs as well as assist in the development of grant proposals. As an Associate Executive Director, you’ll contribute to the Y and to our overall community by supporting and nurturing youth adversely impacted by the achievement gap.
This work is right for you if you have:
• An interest in the well-being of school age youth, enthusiasm, patience, good humor, good judgment and a good spirit
• At least 5 years of progressive experience in managing grant-funded outcomes-based youth development programming
• Prior experience managing budgets and leading a team
• Prior multi-site operations experience
• The ability to clearly communicate and effectively listen to children, parents/guardians, members, school administration and other Y associates
• A bachelor's degree in youth related education, project management, business management or a related field. Master's degree (preferred)
Thank you for considering working for the Y in Central Maryland. If being a part of our cause feels right for you, we hope you will join us. The Y provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.
- Job Family Program Leadership
- Pay Type Salary
- 1201 S Caton Ave, Baltimore, MD 21227, USA