Property Manager I
Unique opportunity for a Property Manager of affordable housing to make a difference in the community and grow their career! Join our team as the Property Manager of a 150 unit family building in Pittsburgh, PA. This dynamic community is waiting for a Manager who is confident in their skills working with Project Based Section 8 and Tax Credit compliance, and is ready to grow their career with an additional 50 units of new construction set to come online very soon.
- Oversee the overall financial and operational performance of the property.
- Prepare and present the property’s annual budget for approval by Senior Management. Prepare monthly variance reports working with senior management to resolve financial issues.
- Responsible for the marketing activities of the property to ensure budgeted occupancy goals.
- Ensures compliance with all tax credit requirements and regulations including assisting in the compliance audits as required.
- Identify and coordinate the maintenance activities and priorities within budgetary limits of the property. Works with the maintenance team to implement maintenance programs and controls.
- Ensures both interiors and exteriors of property are properly maintained.
- Ensures the property’s move in, move out, and recertification process are timely and accurate.
- Responsible for compliance with Affirmative Fair Housing regulations and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action policies, including federal, state, and local governing agency requirements.
- Assess property security requirements and recommend changes as necessary.
- Hire, manage, and develop staff.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all constituents; owners, residents, vendors, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years related experience
- 2 years experience in Section 8, Tax Credit, and Re-certification process
- Ability to develop and manage teams, including office and maintenance staff
- Microsoft Office Suite; Yardi experience a plus.
- Certifications/Licensure – CAM/CPM a plus.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offer opportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a “can do” results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communities where they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, July 22, 2019
- Pittsburgh, PA 15202, USA