- Facilitate communication between the Regional Operations team, Property staff, clients, agencies, and Winn Corporate departments. Provide guidance/feedback on any questions or issues that may arise.
- Perform financial tasks, including: processing expense reimbursements, approving petty cash requests, committing weekly payables, submitting vendor invoices, etc.
- Coordinate WinnSTART/STOP Process through to completion, including: scheduling calls, submitting Management Agreements, creating or closing Bank Accounts, adding or terminating Properties, assist with Property Management Software Set Up/Go Live Tasks as needed.
- Work with the senior and regional staff to adhere and strive for the highest level of performance regarding the Winn Operating Standards.
- Maintain various proprietary databases for the purpose of tracking and reporting on: resident hotline tracking, site audits, property addition
- Must be able to understand and prepare management agreement
- Provide administrative support to Regional Leadership, including: arranging travel, scheduling meetings, organizing presentation materials, submitting performance review documentation, etc.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the region, including: ordering equipment, assisting with Dayforce issues, provide general support for the site teams throughout the course of a day, week, month, etc.
- High School or GED diploma, some college preferred
- 3-6 years of work experience in a similar role
- Experience with computer systems required which, include web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which includes Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in writing with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in small teams to improve the operations of immediate work group by offering ideas, identifying issues, and respecting team members.
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and be trusted with confidential information.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offer opportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a “can do” results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communities where they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Thursday, June 6, 2019
- The Bronx, NY, USA