Regional Maintenance Manager
We are searching for a skilled, dynamic and motivated Regional Maintenance Manager for a scattered housing complex in the East New York section of Brooklyn.
- Oversee support and maintenance staff
- Manage and oversee approximately over 600 units in 68 buildings.
- Planning, controlling, and directing the day to day operations of the property maintenance staff
- Maintaining effective and harmonious resident and owner relations
- Be responsive to all applicable government agency standards and requirements
- High degree of integrity and skills including communication, computer literacy, and building operations are essential
- Ensure timely Work Order repairs (electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, etc.)
- Plan and schedule turnover as directed by the Property Manager according to the property budget guidelines.
- Respond to resident requests for maintenance and service within company standards
- Report all unit deficiencies and or risk management safety issues
- Maintain tools, equipment, and workspace and ensure they are in proper working order, request replacements as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary
- 3 years minimum as service manager of similar sized portfolio
- On-site experience with affordable housing portfolios at least 500 units in size
- Knowledge of NYC building codes, regulations and violations
- Capital planning experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- FDNY S12 and S13 Certificates of Fitness a plus
- Oversight of large capital projects from bid to execution ($100,000+) a plus
- Yardi Voyager experience a plus
Must be able available to be on-site within an hour to respond to emergencies
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offer opportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a “can do” results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communities where they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Friday, April 19, 2019
- Brooklyn, NY, USA