- Administer health and welfare benefit plans including, but not limited to: medical, dental, life, disability, and supplemental programs.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal laws affecting group benefit management administration, including but not limited to: ACA, HIPAA, COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, Section 125, Qualified Medical Child support Orders, Form 5500, USERRA and state regulations.
- Participate in annual benefits renewal.
- Audit health and welfare benefit plan enrollment data to ensure accuracy.
- Reconcile and process monthly carrier premium invoices and ensures timely payment.
- Process monthly funding of HSA accounts.
- Administer all aspects of the leave of absence program; develop strong working relationships with vendors and third-party administrator (TPA) to ensure accurate, efficient, and timely claims administration and excellent customer service.
- Partner with third-party administrator (TPA) to oversee eligibility, tracking and reporting, ensuring compliance with FMLA and ADA and reasonable accommodation oversight.
- Maintain a Leave Log to support the tracking of all leaves of absences.
- Collaborate on appropriate handling of benefits impacted by leaves of absence, return-to-work, and end-of-employment such as; medical, dental, life, and disability.
- Advise and counsel employees and their dependents on existing benefits.
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, third-party administrators, employees and beneficiaries to facilitate proper and complete utilization of benefits for all employees.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 - 5 years of benefits experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office, and very comfortable using Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offer opportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a “can do” results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communities where they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Wednesday, April 24, 2019
- Boston, MA, USA