Leasing Consultant II
The Leasing Consultant’s responsibilities include renting apartments, renewing leases, administrative functions, and providing outstanding service to our customers, residents and clients while also maintaining budgeted occupancy at the highest attainable rents at all times.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the property, its residents, the geographic area, and the competition. While ensuring all information provided to prospective residents is accurate.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, responds to all email leads, tours all scheduled and walk-in traffic, conducts follow up with all traffic and records all activity into the Management Information System (e.g. Yardi).
- Ensures all information provided to prospective residents is accurate and precise, avoiding any misinterpretation of company policy or of the rental product.
- A High School diploma or GED
2-5 years of sales, customer service or hospitality related experience
- NALP or other industry-related certification
- Knowledge of Yardi software, Landlord/Tenant Laws and Fair Housing
With 3,000 team members working across 500+ locations in 22 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, May 20, 2019
- Grand Prairie, TX, USA