Summary: Provide a sales resource for company on drilling rigs by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Identify customers’ requirements.
- Give technical advice and support for customers’ well requirements.
- Prepare bids for potential customers.
- Direct product sales to the customer.
- Post well job analysis and follow up.
- Responsible for all billing relating to sales, including but not limited to, inquiries, quotes, sales orders, consigned orders, shipments and inventory availability.
- Responsible for monthly sales and inventory reporting.
- Support for sales colleagues.
- Any additional sales related activities as deemed necessary by Management.
- Promote and enforce a safe working environment.
- Report any accidents, incidents or near misses to your Department Manager or a EHS committee member.
- Always utilize correct PPE and required equipment as per instructions.
- Maintain good housekeeping in your work area.
- Follow and promote the policies of VIES, Employee and EHS policies.
- Report any accidents, incidents or near misses to your Department Manager or a EHS committee member immediately.
- Always utilize correct PPE and required equipment as per VIES policies.
Education and/or Experience:
High School/GED diploma or two to four years related experience and/or training; or combination of education and experience.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Varel International Energy Services.
Varel International Energy Services participates in the E-Verify program. All positions are subject to a criminal background check.
- Odessa, TX, USA