PDC Repair Technician - Varel Oil & Gas Drill Bits
Varel Oil & Gas Drill Bits manufactures and services application specific roller cone and fixed cutter drill bits. Our proprietary design capabilities, efficient manufacturing, and global sales force uniquely position us to provide reliable drilling and completion solutions faster than anyone else. We are a customer focused company with an innovative team conducting business in a responsible manner with a passion to win.
Summary: Entry-level position in which the individual is expected to complete general repair operations specific to fixed Cutter Drill Bits. Candidate may be required to develop skills in any of the repair areas such as braze, grinding, sand blasting, finishing, and material handling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be designated or
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of manufacturing work environments.
- Maintains work area clean and organized.
- Ensures availability and good working condition of tools needed to complete the job.
- Demonstrates a proactive attitude towards safety initiatives. ⇒ Delivers quality product.
- Demonstrates ability to read production schedule.
- Follows guidelines provided by supervision.
- Provides help to co-workers as needed.
- Proficient in one or more manufacturing processes.
- Follow and promote the policies of VIES, Employee and EHS policies.
- Report any accidents, incidents or near misses to your Department Manager or a EHS committee member immediately.
- Always utilize correct PPE and required equipment as per VIES policies.
Education and/or Experience:
High School/GED diploma (U.S. or equivalent). Education requirements may be reduced if related work experience is two years or greater.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Varel International Energy Services.
International Energy Services participates in the E-Verify program. All
positions are subject to a criminal background check. |
- 1625 W Crosby Rd, Carrollton, TX 75006, USA