Field Sales - Downhole Products
Downhole Products designs, manufactures, and services application specific casing accessories and cementing tools for the Oil and Gas industries. Our proprietary design capabilities, efficient manufacturing, and global sales force uniquely position us to provide reliable completion solutions faster than anyone else. We are a customer focused company with an innovative team conducting business in a responsible manner with a passion to win.
Summary: Provide a sales
resource for company on drilling rigs by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Identify customers’ requirements.
- Give technical advice and support for customers’ well requirements.
- Prepare bids for potential customers.
- Direct product sales to the customer.
- Post well job analysis and follow up.
- Responsible for all billing relating to sales, including but not limited to, inquiries, quotes, sales orders, consigned orders, shipments and inventory availability.
- Responsible for monthly sales and inventory reporting.
- Support for sales colleagues.
- Any additional sales related activities as deemed necessary by Management.
- Promote and enforce a safe working environment.
- Report any accidents, incidents or near misses to your Department Manager or a EHS committee member.
- Always utilize correct PPE and required equipment as per instructions.
- Maintain good housekeeping in your work area.
- Follow and promote the policies of VIES, Employee and EHS policies.
- Report any accidents, incidents or near misses to your Department Manager or a EHS committee member immediately.
- Always utilize correct PPE and required equipment as per VIES policies.
Education and/or Experience:
High School/GED diploma or two to four years related experience and/or training; or combination of education and experience.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Varel International Energy Services.
Varel International Energy Services participates in the E-Verify program. All positions are subject to a criminal background check.
- 2417 W 44th St, Odessa, TX 79764, USA