Warehouse Representative - Varel Oil & Gas Drill Bits
Varel Oil & Gas Drill Bits manufactures and services application specific roller cone and fixed cutter drill bits. Our proprietary design capabilities, efficient manufacturing, and global sales force uniquely position us to provide reliable drilling and completion solutions faster than anyone else. We are a customer focused company with an innovative team conducting business in a responsible manner with a passion to win.
Summary: This position is necessary to account for inventory of all products to ensure accurate asset receiving, distribution and control.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for daily shipping and receiving.
- Ensure products match shipping documents (i.e. Serial and Product Assembly numbers).
- Confer with asset manager (Office Manager) regarding stock procurement and availability.
- Organize and store items in an accessible manner ensuring product is easily identifiable and tags / markings are legible.
- Responsible for weekly inventory updates.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining required shipping documents.
- Responsible for cleaning and preparing product for Field Engineer.
- Work closely with customer in-house drill bit authority.
- Maintain effective communication flow with Office Manager, Field Engineer and Field Sales.
- Actively follows all company and customer safety requirements, rules, and regulations.
- Follow and promote the policies of VIES, Employee and EHS policies.
- Report any accidents, incidents or near misses to your Department Manager or a EHS committee member immediately.
- Always utilize correct PPE and required equipment as per VIES policies.
Education and/or Experience:
High School/GED diploma (U.S.), Primary School (six years Mexico) with two years’ experience material coordination and inventory record keeping. Education requirement maybe reduced if related work experience is two years or greater.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Varel International Energy Services.
International Energy Services participates in the E-Verify program. All
positions are subject to a criminal background check. |
- 7315 S Revere Pkwy, Centennial, CO 80112, USA