Quality Control Inspector - Downhole Poducts
Downhole Products designs, manufactures, and services application specific casing accessories and cementing tools for the Oil and Gas industries. Our proprietary design capabilities, efficient manufacturing, and global sales force uniquely position us to provide reliable completion solutions faster than anyone else. We are a customer focused company with an innovative team conducting business in a responsible manner with a passion to win.
Summary: Receiving inspection, in-process inspection, finish product inspection for conformance to specifications by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Verifies that incoming receiving parts, manufacturing in-process parts, and finish product meets engineering drawing and specifications.
- 1st piece inspection - shall check each set-up for conformance to engineering drawings and specifications before production run.
- Inspects accuracy of gages and instruments for conformance to gage calibration program.
- Rejects defective parts (DPR).
- Checks parts for hardness / and finish.
- Measures dimensions of bits.
- Fill out all establish reports and forms deemed necessary by quality control department.
- Follow and promote the policies of VIES, Employee and EHS policies.
- Report any accidents, incidents or near misses to your Department Manager or a EHS committee member immediately.
- Always utilize correct PPE and required equipment as per VIES policies.
Education and/or Experience:
High School/GED diploma (U.S.), Primary School (six years Mexico). Education requirements may be reduced if related work experience is two years or greater.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Varel International Energy Services.
Varel International Energy Services participates in the E-Verify program. All positions are subject to a criminal background check.
- 2417 W 44th St, Odessa, TX 79764, USA