Business Development North America - Downhole Products
Downhole Products designs, manufactures, and services application specific casing accessories and cementing tools for the Oil and Gas industries. Our proprietary design capabilities, efficient manufacturing, and global sales force uniquely position us to provide reliable completion solutions faster than anyone else. We are a customer focused company with an innovative team conducting business in a responsible manner with a passion to win.
Summary: Deliver significant revenue through market research and current business relationships with key accounts within North America.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Actively pursue and promote new or existing opportunities for sales
- Travel to assigned territories and assist regional sales staff with achieving sales targets
- Assist regional sales staff with market strategies and business introductions
- Build better client relationships, understand their needs, and try to make them satisfied without compromising the company profits.
- Participates in organized industry related organizations to enhance customer interaction
- Participates in applications engineering and product selection.
- Prepares technical and commercial proposals for presentation to customers.
- Evaluate and implement new sales techniques to increase regional sales volumes
- Reviews product performance, ours and competitors.
- Develop regional marketing plans with management
- Prepares technical reports for distribution to sales department or customers.
- Follow and promote the policies of VIES, Employee and EHS policies.
- Report any accidents, incidents or near misses to your Department Manager or a EHS committee member immediately.
- Always utilize correct PPE and required equipment as per VIES policies.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years oilfield experience
- Must have strong reasoning ability to manage sales and personnel
- Must have strong time management skills to ensure all tasks required can be completed
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Thank you for your interest in a career with Varel International Energy Services.
Varel International Energy Services participates in the E-Verify program. All positions are subject to a criminal background check.
- 4140 World Houston Pkwy, Houston, TX 77032, USA