000210 - Sales Admin - Affiliate Relationship Specialist
The Affiliate Relationship Specialist collaborates with the Sales and Marketing teams to drive market reach via third party affiliates. Provides exceptional customer service, while proactively driving engagement of existing and new affiliates to produce the generation of new leads and/or accounts.
• Maintains and supports affiliate relationships, providing excellent customer service to maintain existing affiliate relationships and acquire new affiliates
• Transcribes contact information, tracking codes, and payment information into the affiliate software platform
• Facilitates on-boarding calls with each affiliate partner by reviewing the program and demoing the affiliate software platform
• Facilitates routine touch base calls and day-to-day open communication with affiliates to discuss their current activity level and identify opportunities for affiliates to expand their activity, driving lead/account production
• Coordinates with the Sales and Marketing teams, as needed, to address and identified issues or concerns from affiliates, and ensure timely resolution
• Conducts monthly and quarterly tracking reports showcasing affiliate activity, leads produced, accounts opened/funded, and compensation due
• Provides comprehensive documentation to management and accounts payable for processing
• Partners with Marketing to create new marketing assets to meet the needs of affiliates, including email campaigns, banner ads, social media posts, blogs, etc.
• Manages the content repository in the Impact Radius platform, ensuring all marketing assets are up-to-date
• Reviews current trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
• Recommends program improvements to increase partner activities, drive third party affiliate leads and account production, and improves program processes
• Provides training on affiliate management program, as needed
• Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
• Minimum three (3) years successful sales, marketing and/or service support experience
• Affiliate management experience preferred
• None required
• Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Experience working with Impact Radius or another affiliate management software, preferred
- Pay Type Hourly
- Westlake, OH 44145, USA