IT Business Systems Analyst & Project Manager
The Technology/Business Systems Analyst is responsible for evaluating business applications and technology solutions being considered or already used by the organization. This includes reviewing business needs, recommending and then implementing the technology to meet those needs as required. Solves organizational information problems, analyses requirements and defines features appropriately. Serves as a subject matter expert to ensure the final product aligns with business needs and performs a project management role to manage the launch of new solutions and major changes to existing solutions.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computing Technology or Management Information Systems is preferred.
* Experience in implementing and administering business-class cloud applications.
* Project Management certification from an established organization preferred.
* 1-2 Years’ experience in evaluating technology and proposing technical solutions.
* 1-2 Years’ experience administering Microsoft Windows or Linux-based operating systems is preferred.
* 1-2 years’ proven success of performing troubleshooting tasks given common problem symptoms.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Performing initial administration of new business technologies including but not limited to activity and performance monitoring, user security and configuration tasks, documentation creation and maintenance tasks. Hands daily administration off to appropriate resource once documentation is complete.
* Managing advanced technology implementation and configuration tasks like upgrades and feature changes securely and with minimal business impact.
* Develops project charters and objectives, involving all stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
* Develops detailed project plans to track progress and report status to management and stakeholders.
* Supporting the organization’s efforts to train end-users regularly on the use of business technologies. This includes maintaining documentation and job aids that end users reference. Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
* Providing second-tier support for business technologies for first-line IT staff and advanced end-users, escalating issues to obtain advanced support resources as necessary. Provides first-tier support as needed.
* Supporting the organization’s business process improvement efforts by analyzing technology needs that are related to it. The position recommends technology and/or ensures that existing technologies are meeting the needs and are compatible with other technology used within the organization.
OTHER JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Other duties as assigned
* Communication Proficiency: able to present ideas to groups of people in a manner that is understandable and appropriate to the audience level; expresses self clearly in writing; able to take complex benefit issues and make them understandable based on the audience’s knowledge and experience.
* Values Diversity: Collaborates with and involves others, demonstrating a respect for divergent viewpoints; interacts well with diverse people and groups, thereby contributing to an environment that is equitable, inclusive, and cooperative. An awareness of and sensitivity to the cultural diversity of the population served.
* Quality Focus: Sets high standards and strives for continuous improvement; ensures the organizations quality standards are taken into account in all decisions; activates and encourages others to enhance the quality of their service; allocates the means and time within the organization to advance quality.
* Execution: demonstrates strong project management skills, following up on delegated tasks, setting SMART goals and delivering on results. Provides transparent response when a deadline cannot be met.
* Detail Oriented: has a high level of need to understand how and why things go together; The ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently. Develops ideas thoroughly and meticulously into an effective plan of action
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, and reach with hands and arms. It requires the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. Travel and work outside of normal hours may be required for meetings, presentations, trainings and other events.
This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of The Centers. Since no position description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the jobholder's responsibility.
This position does not supervise any position.
- Pay Type Salary
- 4500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44103, USA