Perform extensive customer communication. Hire, review, and fire non-management employees. Perform administrative management of technical support and queue management. Plan, direct, and coordinate of the internal information technology help desk. Oversee critical production events, targeting and managing trend analysis and metrics reporting.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage staff by establishing schedules and providing support.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Ensure timely and considerate customer service to end users.
- Analyze and identify trends and devise preventive solutions.
- Gather and analyze data to benchmark help desk workload.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor Degree
EXPERIENCE: Seven to ten years of experience as a Technical Support Manager.
CERTIFICATIONS: Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through people with experience directly supervising team individuals preferred.
- Ability to make effective decisions and/or involve others in the decision-making process as needed to obtain information, generate alternatives, make the best decision, and ensure support and consensus when appropriate.
- Ability to use personal judgment, experience and known facts and figures to make decisions and resolve problems.
- Ability to remain flexible to business needs and changes. Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects while anticipating possible impacts and benefits of change.
- Supervises team made up of exempt and non-exempt staff in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensures staffing levels are appropriate to provide service and meet deadlines of position.
- Supports and develops individuals through coaching, feedback, and mentoring to assist them in accomplishing professional and technical responsibilities.
- May include recommending training programs or ensuring staff attendance at mandatory training.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty and responsibility satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform job duties and responsibilities.
- Works under externally imposed deadlines with unexpected and frequent interruptions to the workflow making it challenging to anticipate the nature and volume of work to perform and meet established deadlines.
- The position operates within a typical office setting and is physically located in the home office in an office.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The position requires an individual to sit for long periods of time.
- The position may require frequent and extended time on the telephone and visual acuity to work on the computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds occasionally.
We participate in E-verify. Participamos en E-verify.
Right to Work. Derecho al Trabajo.
- Job Family Information Technology
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Bundy, Washington Court House, Ohio, United States of America