The production worker position performs all tasks involved in the production of the company’s products. This includes assembling, arranging and packing. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
Essential Functions (as assigned)
- Perform production duties as assigned by production operators/department supervisor.
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages.
- Pack finished goods into correct packages and boxes.
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
- Place finished goods on the designated pallet.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
Work Environment/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Candidates must be 18, able to withstand cold temperatures, eligible to work in the U.S., and willing to work overtime and weekends.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position involves a good amount of standing, walking and lifting less than 10 pounds for long periods of time throughout the day.
- Good Communication Skills
- Teamwork Orientation
- Time Management
- Technical Capacity
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED or equivalent job-related experience
Previous production experience preferred
We participate in E-verify. Participamos en E-verify.
Right to Work. Derecho al Trabajo.
- Job Family Production
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Washington Court House, Washington Court House, Ohio, United States of America