Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
Spectrum operates an innovative, private residential treatment facility for adults with substance abuse disorders. Located in Westborough Massachusetts, the New England Recovery Center (NERC) offers individualized, cutting-edge services including medically managed detoxification and inpatient rehabilitation all in a state-of-the-art free standing facility.
Spectrum is seeking a personable, engaging & energetic individual for the position of Admissions Liaison!
The Admissions Liaison is responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer service and hospitality by being the first point of contact for all incoming inquiries and requests for services. The Admissions Liaison is also responsible for working with the appropriate clinical, nursing, and medical staff to ensure all admissions meet clinical and ASAM Patient Placement Criteria for admission. This position also works closely with the marketing, alumni, and clinical department to ensure continuous feedback on call quality, outbound referrals, and discharging clients. Must be able to work the hours required to meet the business needs of the organization including the ability to work more than 40 hours in a work week.
We have one opening for Sunday-Thursday. Sunday & Monday 7:00am-3:30pm. Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday (9:30am-6:00pm)
Pay Rate is $15.50-$18.50 hourly
Spectrum offers comprehensive benefits including, but not limited to: health/dental/vision/disability insurances, paid time off, 401k with company-contribution, and tuition reimbursement/assistance.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, HS Diploma/GED required.
- Two years experience in substance abuse or mental health field preferred
- Experience in a sales or marketing role preferred
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Working knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability,sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Clerical
- Job Function Program Secretarial, Clerical
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.50
- Max Hiring Rate $18.50
- Required Education High School
- Westborough, MA, USA