Medical Records Clerk
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
The Medical Records Clerk is responsible for the organization and maintenance of all medical records within the medical records department within the Lincoln Street Outpatient Program.
Schedule for this position is flexible, Monday-Friday
Either 8:00am-4:30pm OR 9:00am – 5:30pm.
Pay Rate is $12.00/hour. Spectrum offers comprehensive benefits including, but not limited to: health/dental/vision/disability insurances, paid time off, 401k with company contribution, and tuition reimbursement.
- Must have a minimum of a high school degree or equivalent.
- Two years experience and expertise in office/clerical support, preferably in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of Windows 2000 and Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Knowledge of appropriate business correspondence protocol preferred.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability,sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family Clerical
- Job Function Program Secretarial, Clerical
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $12.00
- Required Education High School
- Worcester, MA, USA