CAPEX Procurement Director
We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
Position Summary: CAPEX Procurement Director will provide both strategic and operational procurement for SkyWater Technology’s CAPEX projects through driving excellence in contract lifecycle management, vendor engagement and procurement activities for large investment projects. The Senior CAPEX Procurement Director will serve as a liaison between the vendors, projects teams and senior leadership to ensure timely and complete equipment /component / materials deliveries to support successful execution of projects and meeting quality, budget and schedule requirements.
• Develop, manage and execute overall contracting/procurement strategy for CAPEX projects with the objective of minimizing project risks while meeting cost/schedule/quality requirements.
• Manage contracting/procurement activities on CAPEX projects and lead the projects teams throughout various stages of the project lifecycle to support successful execution of CAPEX projects (vendor qualifications, RFQ process, negotiations, vendor selection, and contract administration).
• Develop and maintain vendor relationships at a strategic level to ensure project requirements are met by developing proper vendor evaluation, qualification, and deliverables.
• Manage interactions between project teams, vendors, extended support functions and senior leadership to support project procurement and contracting needs while optimizing cost, cash flow, quality and service.
• Lead commercial negotiations for CAPEX projects and work with the legal team to formalize the final contracts with vendors.
• Oversee delivery of equipment and materials to the project site, including monitoring of compliance with terms and conditions as well as conformity of deliveries to ensure timely and complete deliveries.
• Effectively engage internal and external stakeholders to ensure the comprehensive and well-thought-out approach to contracting for each large CAPEX project.
• Responsible for development and implementation of contracting and procurement best practices across all large CAPEX projects, including vendor qualification, RFQ process, negotiations, contract development and administration.
• BA/BS degree in Operations, Business Administration, Engineering or related field.
• 15+ years of experience in a purchasing function in within the semiconductor fab industry.
• 5+ years leading all semiconductor equipment procurement.
• Proven experience of successful execution of procurement activities for CAPEX projects.
• Ability to multi-task various projects and provide feedback to respective internal stake holders as needed.
• Extensive experience in successfully leading and conducting the negotiation of contracts across technical, commercial and legal areas.
• Excellent negotiations and communications skills with ability to build strong business relationships, persuade and influence external vendor partners.
• Proven track record of consistent performance and delivery.
• Well versed with Best Management Practices of Purchasing, including negotiating, contracting and supplier management.
• Certification in Project Management is preferred.
US Citizenship Required: This position will require the holding of or ability to obtain government security clearance which requires U.S Citizenship.
SkyWater Technology Foundry offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site gym facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more!
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Bloomington, MN, USA