Facility Security Officer
We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
Position Summary: The Facility Security Officer has the ultimate responsibility for interpreting, implementing and managing the security program for SkyWater Technology. This role will be crucial in SkyWater’s ability to procure and maintain relationships with customers within various industries including the U.S Government.
• Maintain/enhance integrity of personnel and procedures required to protect classified and sensitive information and material per the National Industrial Security Program (NISP).
• Interface with DSS (Defense Security Service)
• ITAR+ (International Trade and Arms Regulations) program management and implementation
• Implement and audit compliance of security programs.
• Ensure implementation and maintenance of contractual security documentation.
• Prepare government compliance forms issued to subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers.
• Prepare security briefings and policy/procedures manuals.
• Create and maintain specialized security areas (Closed Areas, etc.) in response to client and program requirements.
• Define security procedures to protect program information and material
• Administer personnel security clearances in government systems (JPAS) and work with candidates to obtain/maintain clearance.
• Administer required filings with various government agencies.
• Respond to potential security breaches or spillages, reporting, and implementing corrective actions.
• Develop systems to improve security and meet new requirements.
• Interpret and implement relevant government flow down requirements.
• Interface with customer security offices.
• Define, interpret and implement security requirements and procedures for handling of Controlled Unclassified information (CUI) & Controlled Declassified Information (CDI).
• Administer insider threat program and serve as Insider Threat Senior Program Official (ITSPO).
• The job also requires performing other duties as assigned.
Experience and/or Training:
• Current Top Secret clearance.
• Previous experience in Industrial Security and/or Government Contracts.
• Experience with National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) requirements and the practical implementation of requirements.
• Familiar with government security program management including: Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), Defense Information System, National Industrial Security System (NISS).
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and gain consensus from stakeholders on solutions to security problems.
Technology/Equipment: Proficient with MS Office
US Citizenship Required: This position will require current Top Secret clearance which requires U.S Citizenship.
SkyWater Technology Foundry offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site gym facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more!
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Bloomington, MN, USA