Engineering Manager- Etch
We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
Position Summary: Our Engineering Manager for our etch module has the ultimate
responsibility for ensuring our etch processing operates to its highest capacity focusing on problem solving, driving continuous improvement and developing innovative technologies.
• Drive continuous improvement of process capability and controls.
• Lead an engineering team to solve complex problems and make appropriate engineering based decisions in a complex manufacturing environment.
• Work across organizations to enable improved processes and team work.
• Collaborate with technology development to develop scalable technologies for our customers.
• Drive overall equipment performance to meet company key performance indicators.
• Responsible for defining strategy, vision, and next steps for reducing cost, complexity, variability and waste.
• Resolve process excursions and drive permanent Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA).
• Work with minimal supervision, balancing competing priorities, to serve the needs of the factory.
• The job also requires performing other duties as assigned.
Education: B.S. or M.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Materials Science, Physics or other relevant engineering discipline
Experience and/or Training:
• Minimum of 10 years experience in a semiconductor manufacturing environment
• Minimum of 2 years of management experience
• Experience with application of structured problem solving methodology
• Experience with Design of Experiments
• Experience with automated fault detection and control systems (FDC)
• Positive interpersonal skills, highly energetic and self motivated
• Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
• Demonstrated ability to meet commitments and deliver results
• Ability to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously and shift priorities to meet business needs
• Knowledge of SPC is preferred
U.S. Citizen Required:
SkyWater Technology Foundry, Inc. subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applications must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
SkyWater Technology offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site workout facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more!
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Bloomington, MN, USA