We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
Position Summary: This position will be responsible for developing and closing business in the Custom Foundry area, defined as anything needing process technology customization, with a focus on US Government business development.
• Identify new business accounts and opportunities.
• Develop opportunities and position SkyWater as the best solution.
• Generate proposals, quotes, and statement of work (SOW), including pricing strategy.
• Coordinate communication and facilitate engineering scoping to develop SOW-based pricing.
• Facilitate customer requests for Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), representations and certifications, vendor setup, pricing validations.
• Negotiate purchase order (PO) terms and contracts for optimal profit, cash flow, intellectual property (IP) terms, and liability.
• Work with legal to develop redlines on negotiated documents.
• Close PO’s and contracts, both with customer and internal stakeholders.
• Interface between customer and internal groups (engineering, finance, production).
• Track and update opportunities in Salesforce CRM including revenue probabilities.
• Present regularly on customer opportunities and collaborate on closing strategy.
• Represent SkyWater as a Trusted Innovation Partner (vs a transactional vendor).
• Address customer concerns and find ways for SkyWater to add value.
• Foster close connections with US Government customer stakeholders to understand needs and position SkyWater as the solution.
• Attend conferences to represent SkyWater, make connections, and learn more about customer needs.
• US Government outreach including legislative and agency contacts.
The job also requires performing other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience and/or Training:
• 3+ years experience in technical sales or business development role.
• Strong technical understanding of semiconductor device fabrication and ability to create technical solutions on-the-fly.
• Demonstrated ability to negotiate US Government sub/contracts, including FAR/DFARS, contract type selection and terms negotiation.
• Knowledge of how to identify US government programs, and experience in proposal generation and structure for RFQ/FAR compliance.
• Active listening and questioning skills to understand customers needs and pain points as well as ability to extract critical sales opportunity information.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication abilities including presentation experience.
• Ability to collaborate effectively across internal teams, with customers and market partners as appropriate.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Sales and opportunity tracking using CRM tools such as Salesforce
• Highly proficient computer skills and internet with developed skills in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Licenses or Certifications: Willingness to pursue a security clearance
Travel Requirements: 25% travel
Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering (electrical preferred)
Licenses or Certifications: Existing security clearance
U.S. Citizen Required: SkyWater Technology Foundry, Inc. subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applications must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
SkyWater Technology Foundry offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site gym facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more!
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 25
- Bloomington, MN, USA