We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
Position Summary: The Marketing Coordinator will play an important role in executing plans to support development of the SkyWater brand and managing processes and resources to progress leads through the marketing funnel in a business to business environment. This position is for an individual interested and capable of contributing as a marketing generalist after onboarding and growing over time into an expert in multiple areas which may include social media and email campaigns, content and website development, event management or other areas relevant to brand management and strategic planning. The Marketing Coordinator will perform these activities in support of a broader brand development and strategic plan developed and managed by the Marketing Director.
• Develop, promote, enhance, and implement a variety of marketing programs and tools which include: social media, email campaigns, and/or sales presentations using a consistent marketing message across all print and electronic communications.
• Own the email, digital and social media strategy, calendar, execution and channels, including website and website content.
• Own the content / editorial calendar and own responsibility for consistent, on-time production of content.
• Work with the manager and in collaboration with other departments, establish and/or execute annual goals and objectives based on corporate marketing strategy.
• Prioritize, track, handle, and maintain records of the elements, costs, and time schedules of multiple projects.
• Identify sales tools/collateral needed and then design, create and maintain these tools based on the department's overall marketing strategy.
• Plan and execute marketing events, such as trade shows and customer related events.
• Coordinate logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations. Provide on-site support during events.
• Develop visual design concepts and/or layout of product artwork, component design, marketing materials and packaging to enhance product image.
• Collect data and support analysis of marketing analytics to measure effectiveness of campaigns and lead development activities.
• Perform miscellaneous projects for the VP and Director of Marketing to support sales and marketing activities.
The job also requires performing other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelors Degree in fields of Marketing, Communications, or general business management with demonstrable knowledge or past projects relevant to the position.
Experience and/or Training: 0-3 years marketing experience in a business to business environment
Technology/Equipment: MS Office in general and must be proficient using PowerPoint, Excel and Social Media platforms
Technology/Equipment: (one or more of the following) PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Wordpress, Mailchimp, SurveyMonkey
SkyWater Technology Foundry offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site gym facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more!
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Bloomington, MN, USA