Process Development Engineer Senior Staff
We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
• New process development/transfer/integration in a manufacturing environment.
• Develop or integrate robust manufacturable process recipes for Foundry customers in one or more of diffusion, films, photo, etch, or CMP areas.
• Process integration for CMOS/MEMS/Superconducting/Photonic devices.
• Could develop into a Project Management position integrating Customer device requests.
The job also requires performing other duties as assigned
Education: BS Engineering, MS /PhD preferred
Experience and/or Training:
• Fab processing tools knowledge/experience
• CMOS/MEMS/Photonic device and integration knowledge
• Knowledge of Design of Experiment (DOE), Statistical Process Control (SPC), and 6-sigma concepts and applications
• Knowledge of specialized/novel device materials such as carbon nanotubes, Niobium processing, low temp processing, wafer to wafer bonding, HfO2, etc.
• Clear problem solving capability, data driven, inventive solution oriented and can articulate thought processes.
• Can work both independently and in cross-functional teams for problem solving.
Licenses/Certificates: Must be willing to hold a security clearance
U.S. Citizen Required: SkyWater Technology Foundry, Inc. subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applications must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
• Project Management skills and/or defined training a plus
SkyWater Technology Foundry offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site gym facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more.
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Salary
- 2401 E 86th St, Bloomington, MN 55425, USA