We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
Position Summary: The Program Engineer is responsible for identifying opportunities, removing barriers, driving projects towards completion, and making it easy for the assigned customers to do business. The Program Engineer will be assigned to several customer accounts and will work with the technical teams & manufacturing for projects along with finance for customer billing. We expect that you will contribute to the evolution and growth of the company – be able to demonstrate specific skills, comprehend the role’s expectations, build work plans and project management mechanics that focus on the customer and value creation for the business. The ultimate measures for this position include customer satisfaction, project completions and revenue growth.
• Manage & develop existing customer accounts
• Grow revenue through identifying opportunities with assigned customers.
• Develop long term account relationships throughout the customer’s organization
• Develop and Execute on Individual Goals Achievement Plan
• Become an expert in our business processes for customer intake & new product introductions.
• Educate customers on the functionality and capabilities of our factory.
• Communicate expert opinions on behalf of company experts and offer possible solutions to meet the needs as described by customers.
• Focus on outcomes and results for customer projects; able to identify barriers and priorities and resolve issues
• Travel to customer locations or other office locations as needed.
The job also requires performing other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
Experience and/or Training:
• Minimum 3 to 5 years in a customer facing role
• Demonstrated and documented account sales – plan and execution
• Experiences related to technology – services marketplace
• Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a close team environment. Must be a self-starter.
• Clear problem solving capability, data driven, inventive solution oriented and can articulate thought processes.
• Possess exceptional communication/interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective time management skills
Technology/Equipment: Proficient computer skills such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
U.S. Citizen Required: SkyWater Technology Foundry, Inc. subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applications must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Experience: Experience or knowledge of semiconductor industry
SkyWater Technology Foundry offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site gym facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more.
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 2401 E 86th St, Bloomington, MN 55425, USA