Global Mobility Specialist
SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their
mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff
globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services
across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to
deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security
for customers. SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable
brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX,
and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
The Global Mobility Specialist helps facilitate all facets of the Relocation Program for a SIRVA Client that requires additional oversight and management – specifically surrounding recruitment assistance, Service Level Agreements and reporting. The Global Mobility Specialist will be required to be onsite at the Clients facility. The Corporate Program Manager works closely with the SIRVA Staff, SIRVA Director, Global Account Mgmt and the Client Contact(s) to provide seamless customer service and maximize SIRVAs value to the Client.
50% Client Consulting – Provide communication link between SIRVA and the Client in regards to household good issues, relocation issues, service level agreements and projects. Submit exception requests to client for approval and advocates for transferee as needed. Exercise solid business judgment while making decisions and addressing transferee issues. Communicate with Recruiters to assist with relocation benefit descriptions for potential employees. Assists in SIRVA and Client audits.
Specific Responsibilities for the client:
• Group move management. Main point of contact for client. Manage welcome kit updates as well as client reporting. Lead weekly calls with SIRVA team.
• Program Management in APEX to initiated files. (Ex. Addition or removal of TL, HF, HR)
• Utilization of the client's pending initiation report to follow up on pending initiations. Follow up with authorizer if an approver is not identified.
• Auditing of new initiations. Looking to make sure all required fields have accurate information. Confirm correct policy was selected based on salary grade.
• Client exception management. Pull report to assist the consultants with pending exception follow up. Document delegate of authority suggestions for DGAM to review with client.
• Update current standard works and also create new ones when needed.
• Cost estimate facilitation, including government bids. Complete estimates in client connection upon request from HR managers.
• Removal of duplicate file entries in Wintrac
• Assistance ironing out operational issues not resolved/addressed during implementation
• Assistance with client directed projects
• Assistance with pre-relocation moves/Candidate inquiries
• Assistance creating and implementing short term policies
40% Internal Consulting – Works with the Operations team to help educate on Client Policies and Preferences.
Go to person for Client Specific questions that the internal SIRVA Team has. Oversees VIP moves internally to ensure they are successful for the Customer and SIRVA.
10% Reporting – Manages reports that are provided back to the client. Serve as an on-site consultant for all department heads who need assistance with relocation budget/estimates/accruals.
Minimum 3 years’ experience administrating relocation policy
Strong organizational skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to analyze and report out data
High school diploma required
Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Pay Type Salary
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL, USA