SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their
mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff
globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services
across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to
deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security
for customers. SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable
brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX,
and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
The Facilitator is responsible for supporting the Loan Counselors teams by contacting and converting mortgage leads into applications. Duties include entering and calling new leads, maintaining follow-up with their pipeline of active files, scheduling pre-approval appointments, and a variety of other clerical tasks.
• Call new mortgage leads from a variety of lead sources to explain the benefits of SIRVA Mortgage and schedule pre-approval appointments with a Loan Counselor.
• Manage an active leads pipeline of 250 – 300 leads to produce 100 – 130 applications per month.
• Take inbound calls from a variety of lead sources.
• A variety of clerical tasks (including data entry, pulling credit reports, and updating files)
• Exceptional customer service orientation with the ability to start and build relationships
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
• A self-managed style that does not require hands-on management supervision
• Proficient with basic computer software
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Flexibility to multi-task and adapt to change
• Math and phone skills are required
• Basic mortgage banking skills and understanding are preferred
• High school diploma required
• Undergraduate degree in Business or Communications is preferred
- Pay Type Hourly
- Independence, OH, USA