SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their
mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff
globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services
across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to
deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security
for customers. SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable
brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX,
and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
Answering incoming phone lines, data input of incoming claims into department claim system, review and respond to incoming department emails, review and distribute of incoming postal mail and other duties as needed amongst the team.
• Receive and handle incoming calls off the department 800#
• Handling inquiries on missing/overage items reported
• Input manual claims into CMS
• Review and respond to incoming emails from customers, agents, etc off the Support/Subro & Trace email boxes
• Open, review, sort & distribute incoming department postal mail
• Review and approve incoming repair firm invoices
• Handle the daily allocation of claim closings and other numerous requests
0-2 Years Experience
Pleasant and professional telephone voice, and past experience with multi-line phone system. Proficient in data entry, and working with sequential filing numbers, all within a team atmosphere. Have experience in multi-task environment, exhibiting good organizational and time management skills.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fort Wayne, IN, USA