SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their
mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff
globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services
across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to
deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security
for customers. SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable
brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX,
and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
The Junior Trainer leverages technology to deliver Moving Services training curricula for both corporate employees and Agents. This position requires working with all segments of the Moving Services division and the agent networks managing curricula delivery while partnering with business and agent Subject Matter Experts and leaders to create appropriate learning materials. This position will deliver curricula via live webinars or in person. Travel is not required. The Junior Trainer will partner with other Trainers to prepare content, develop schedules, assist with agent education and department/agent training needs.
• Training Delivery. Partner with Trainer to drive training consistency for SIRVA employees and agents in the NorthAmerican & Allied networks.
• Coaching / Communication. Provide ongoing coaching to agents in the network. Monitor and address all agent questions that come to the Learning & Development team via multiple inboxes.
• Material Development. Partner with Moving Services Instructional Designer to create new training documentation, determine needs for additional materials, and update existing materials as new enhancements and functionalities are added to the Moving Service Applications.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Delivers and drives training consistency using active instruction methods to assure learner engagement and ultimately high application and knowledge retention to SIRVA employees and agents
• Coordinates and facilitates training and develops training schedules
• Works with subject matter experts and business leaders to assure clarity in training and process
• Monitor and address agent questions through multiple inboxes
• Provide ongoing support for newly onboarded agents, including weekly scheduling of calls as assistance is needed
• Provide one on one coaching as needed by the agent networks
• Identify and modifies existing materials with new enhancements or new technologies to keep materials updated & accurate
• Creates new learning materials
• Partner with Trainers to identify gaps in training, develop needed training (instructor-led and self-study materials)
• Partner with Trainers and Subject Matter Experts to review commonly asked questions; analyze data from the SIRVA Customer Support Center to identify potentially training needs
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERRED SKILLS
• Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service, training and/or moving industry knowledge
• Skilled communicator, both written and verbal communications are critical
• Flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities and changing business needs
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to conduct independent research, draws conclusions, and translates into instructional material
• Skilled at problem solving
• Strong analytical thinking skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Word, familiar with other software platforms; knowledge of web design desired
• Ability to work independently
• Experience with distance learning, on-line learning, and other emerging technologies desired
• Ability to create & maintain professional relationships with internal SIRVA employees along with agent network
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma Required
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Pay Type Hourly
- 101 E Washington Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46802, USA