Move Allocation Specialist
SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their
mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff
globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services
across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to
deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security
for customers. SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable
brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX,
and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
• Accept and assign newly assigned international (with a domestic component) and domestic orders to the proper provider
• Ensure that all customer contact information and contract terms are in the Focus application and update the system when needed
• Verify displayed policy level has HHG authorized.
• Follow process to ensure appropriate allocation of moves to agents
• Assign autos into the FOCUS application noting service provider assigned
• Follow up with van line service providers to ensure all information regarding dates, estimates, weights and estimated costs are entered into the Focus Application as well as all exceptions
• Oversee the exception process and route to assigned approver monitoring 3rd party costs. Follow up to ensure timely approval or decline.
• Ensure explanatory notes are entered into the system for other SIRVA/Alliance team members.
• Work closely with account manager(s) representing the van lines to Sirva Relo
• Act as the primary liaison between the Relocation counselor and van line
• Respond promptly and accurately to a variety of inquiries via phone, email and messages.
• Maintain distribution lists/counts to ensure proper allocation
• Make corrections or update the policy matrix in FOCUS matrix as they become available updating systems accordingly
• Provide regular updates to agents and operations on performance
• Work closely with network management and/or supply chain management to report on quality performance
• Responsible for relationship building and managing the non-SIRVA service providers to ensure account contract information is current, correct, and downloaded into the Focus application.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor to support business operations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERRED SKILLS
• HHG Moving/relocation experience, especially operational knowledge
• Familiarity with shipping documents and operational processes
• Ability to work as part of a team, responsive to requests for information from agents and clients
• Excellent communication skills; ability to manage stressful situations and maintain a pleasant demeanor.
• Problem solving ability with attention to detail.
• Proficient PC skills and ability to learn new software.
• Fluent in Outlook, Word and Excel with strong data entry skills.
• Ability to prioritize workload.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
HIGH SCHOOL DEGREE OR EQUIVALENT. AT LEAST TWO YEARS OF ADVANCED EDUCATION IN A BUSINESS FIELD; ASSOCIATES DEGREE OR BUSINESS DIPLOMA REQUIRED (OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE).
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fort Wayne, IN, USA