Cost Estimate Specialist
SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their
mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff
globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services
across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to
deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security
for customers. SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable
brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX,
and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
The Cost Estimate Specialist is responsible for preparing global cost projections and Letters of Assignment for SIRVA’s global mobility clients, working closely with client HR teams and third-party data vendors, and other global mobility professionals within SIRVA Global Operations.
Individuals interested in this position should have a solid background in global mobility policies and Costs, must enjoy working with clients daily, and must be familiar with general assignment-related terminology. Successful candidates will be responsible for the research, creation and system configuration required to produce Cost estimates and letters of assignments for clients.
• Subject Matter Expert for the Cost Projections team responsible for training other team members in cost estimate and assignment letter procedures
• Creates and delivers cost projections and letters of assignment for client’s HR teams, per client’s policies and deadlines
• Prepares and delivers standard and ad hoc requests per client schedule
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERRED SKILLS
• Experience producing global cost projections (long term, short term, and permanent relocations)
• Experience working with third party data providers such as ORC, Mercer and AIRINC
• Proven customer service focus and collaborative working style
• Ability to work independently under tight deadlines
• Proficiency with Excel and ad hoc report writing tools
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a global mobility role
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma required
• Bachelor’s degree and/or global mobility specialty designation preferred
- Pay Type Salary
- Oakbrook Terrace, IL, USA