Non- Conventional Asset Coordinator
SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their
mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff
globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services
across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to
deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security
for customers. SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable
brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX,
and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
The Non-Conventional Asset Administrator is responsible for the distribution, maintenance, repair, billing and invoice payment of Corporate
CRT trailers, Agent Lease trailers, rental trailers, van equipment, lift vans and all future equipment needs. They interact with the CRT Manager and Area
Scheduling Managers to provide appropriate regional details to help form an informed decision for the repositioning of the CRT trailers to assure the best
utilization. They also interact with the Schedulers to manage the condition of the CRT trailers and the Schedulers to determine the necessity for rental
equipment. Subject matter expert when referring to trailer repairs and IVE inventories. Manage equipment on all Non-conventional modes, including agent owned CRT equipment and van-lined owned. Spearhead IVE loss mitigation, including chargebacks, inventory submission, equipment sales and
agent education. During off-peak times will assist in new fulfillment mode development and validation.
- Manage all van line and CRT equipment inventories. Includes but not limited too, moving blankets, straps, lift vans. Order in-van equipment for all modes as necessary.
Schedule CRT trailers for spring dot inspections and pre-positioning of corporate managed trailers at end of season & prior to peak.
- Track and schedule needed trailer repairs throughout the summer, fall and winter months.
- Track in-van equipment when trailers are moved from one agent to another and invoice agents for missing van equipment. Pro-actively offer agent education to improve inventory submission rates.
- Confidently speak with all levels of leadership from Agents, becoming the subject matter expert for all questions related to
IVE and trailer repairs.
Rent trailers to replace CRT Fleets when necessary in order to ensure trailers are available as promised. Manages the rental process and return of the rental trailers in a timely manner set up while authorizing payment of invoices through People Soft and maintaining spread sheet detailing usage
- 3-5 years of transportation experience.
- Prefer a working knowledge of QPD, CAMIS, Excel, and Word. Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate daily via telephone and email with Navl and Allied agent personnel, operation personnel as well as other SIRVA associates in a professional and timely manner. Manage a variety of tasks simultaneously while exhibiting a positive attitude.
- High School Degree
- Pay Type Salary
- Fort Wayne, IN, USA