Director, Corporate Procurement
SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their
mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff
globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services
across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to
deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security
for customers. SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable
brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX,
and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
Responsible for leveraging the collective buying power of SIRVA to ensure optimal purchasing of products and systems associated with SIRVA’s indirect spend. Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to ensure the development and performance of a Best in Class Supplier Network. Ensure effective purchase, supplier management, supplier performance, communication, financial and metric analysis. Partner with IT, HR, and Operations in support of company goals and department strategies.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In conjunction with SVP, work to continuously develop and maintain an overall supplier strategy for purchasing and management of indirect spend categories.
• Directly responsible for the development and implementation of indirect spend category strategies on a global basis based on best practices, market conditions, global, regional and local needs.
• Directly responsible for the research, selection and management of suppliers on a global basis.
• Leadership role for end to end supplier management which includes but is not limited to: ongoing analysis, supplier sourcing, selection, price negotiation, contract management, onboarding, and performance management.
• Support initiatives to maximize value and minimize cost and increase revenue
• Perform market analysis and new supplier research based on need
• Collect and analyze vendor and market data to evaluate supplier performance and quality
• Serve as a point of contact for global supply chain for escalations and resolutions
• Research market conditions, economic changes or changes in the industry that may affect vendor performance, operational efficiency, and cost
• Act as primary contact for all SIRVA departments to ensure timely sourcing and ongoing management of all indirect spend categories
• Implement standardized procurement processes to meet all internal requirements
• Develop and provide regular reporting regarding sourcing strategies and cost savings results
Partner with internal stakeholders to deliver according to specific requirements:
• Coordinate with Supplier Management team to conduct market research on market data/trends and provide interpretation and organization of data into report format with graphical illustrations of findings to advise colleagues and internal stakeholders on implications.
• Create and assist with internal training to internal stakeholders.
• Coordinates with Supplier Management team to determine long and short-term goals and strategic objectives both internally and for the network of vendors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERRED SKILLS
• 5-10 years’ experience in procurement and vendor management required
• Advanced knowledge of contracts/contract management required
• Experience within global mobility preferred
• Excellent influencing, negotiation, coaching, analytical and consulting skills
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills; ability to interact at all levels of the organization
• Results driven, with the ability to manage multiple projects and activities
• Attention to detail, highly organized and deadline-focused
• Process oriented and ability to contribute to continuous improvement
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative but diverse global team
• Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities and challenges
• Leadership approach to problem solving/decision-making, both at strategic and tactical level
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree required, graduate degree a plus
- Pay Type Salary
- Fort Wayne, IN, USA
- Independence, OH, USA
- Oakbrook Terrace, IL, USA