Move Management Consultant
SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their
mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff
globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services
across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to
deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security
for customers. SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable
brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX,
and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
The Move Management Consultant is the main point of contact for all Household Good related issues for the client, transferee, agents, operations, and claim representatives. This position works directly with the client and customer to ensure they understand the moving process, answer any question as they arise, and handle any issues as needed.
Customer Service (both internal and external)
• Receive authorizations and select the most qualified agent for the move according to current company policies and procedures.
• Coordinate all third-party services.
• Record all information into SIRVA Move Management computer system.
• Manage the cost controls on the exception process.
• Perform 'Quality Service' calls at scheduled points in the move process
• Serve as the main point of contact for the client transferee, agents, operations, and claims.
• Work with other members of the team to ensure the best experience for our customers.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• Domestic House Hold Goods background preferred
Education and Certification Requirements
• Bachelor Degree preferred
- Pay Type Salary
- Fort Wayne, IN, USA