Account Project Manager
SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their
mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff
globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services
across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to
deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security
for customers. SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable
brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX,
and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
The Account Project Manager is responsible for supporting the Director, Global Account Management by serving as the SIRVA Project manager on client related projects. This position works closely with client contacts and in tandem with Account Management and Operations teams to support and implement strategic initiatives that drive revenue and enhance customer satisfaction. Travel may be required.
• Develop, lead and successfully complete detailed project plans for all active and new initiatives as assigned by the management team.
• Completes the action items/ tasks identified on the project plans
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERRED SKILLS
• Minimum 3 years’ project management experience
• Minimum 3 years’ Relocation experience (global and domestic experience preferred)
• Excellent computer skills and advanced Excel knowledge
• Financial/Accounting knowledge preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact and effect change with suppliers and internal departments
• Comfortable in face-to-face client presentations
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Demonstrated influence management skills
• Highly organized
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• PMP certification preferred
• CRP/GMS preferred
- Pay Type Salary
- Oakbrook Terrace, IL, USA