Relocation Consultant III
SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their
mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff
globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services
across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to
deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security
for customers. SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable
brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX,
and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
The Relocation Consultant III provides essential support to SIRVA’s corporate clients in managing the designated client’s personnel who are relocating for a job assignment. The Relocation Consultant III is responsible for the daily service delivery of the designated clients’ relocation programs and will serve as the single point of accountability for each transferee’s relocation. The Relocation Consultant III typically handles relocations involving greater complexity than a Relocation Consultant II.
• Manage the spectrum of services available to each transferee during the relocation process potentially including: the sale of the transferee’s home, the purchase of a new home, home rental, expense management, movement of household goods, property management, and temporary living. Interpret the designated client’s relocation policies and procedures and evaluate the different options available to transferees in order to provide advice and consultation based on the particular needs of a transferee. Use independent judgment to develop solutions to problems that arise with transferees or suppliers during the relocation process. Primarily provide guidance and advocacy to home owners regarding home sale, finding a new home, equity advances, mortgage services, and other required services. Proactively works towards share of wallet expansion on each individual move.
• Communicate with the designated client/SIRVA DGAM/SIRVA MSD regarding special situations, exceptions, escalations, and education. Provide transferee status updates and reports as requested.
• Coordinate with all internal departments/functions to ensure successful transferee experience. Review various operational reports to manage caseload, bill and close services, trigger transferee survey, and operationally close files, etc.
• Participate in client/prospect visits and presentations as needed.
Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service
Ability to identify potential problems and develop effective solutions without immediate direction or supervision
Working knowledge of Microsoft office
Ability to manage deadlines, multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment
Effective problem solving skills
Excellent communication skills
Strong analytical skills
Strong conflict resolution skills
High school diploma required
Bachelor's degree preferred
- Pay Type Salary
- Oakbrook Terrace, IL, USA