SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their
mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff
globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services
across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to
deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security
for customers. SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable
brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX,
and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
The HR Generalist is responsible for supporting HR duties for a segment(s). This includes recruiting, employee relations, performance managements and working with Payroll, HRIS, Benefits to make sure all related paperwork, etc. Is accurately completed.
25% • Business Partner:
• Communicates various HR policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
• Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and overall company.
• Execute the annual workplace survey, analyze the results, and share feedback with leadership team.
• Partners with Training and Development team on course curriculum and execution of Management training and development. Assist with Training as needed.
• Employee Relations:
• Gathers pertinent information regarding the disability leave of associates and notifies supervisors.
• Assist with handling employee questions and issues dealing directly with the management of the business.
• Leads employee relation investigations and partners with legal as needed
• Supports recognition and wellness programs. Assists with the planning and execution of the Leadership Behavior Awards as well as Vitality related events.
20% • Talent Management:
• Supports the annual TMS process including training, communication, and completion tracking.
• Manages the Corrective action process including training, counseling, coaching and necessary compliance and approvals.
• Supports the promotion process by working with management to determine the appropriate recommendations.
• Partners with leaders for ODR process including succession planning and 9 blocking.
20% • Staffing and Onboarding:
• Work closely with management teams to identify current and future staffing needs. Assist with recruiting as necessary.
• Conduct new hire orientation, collect all new hire paperwork and submits to Coordinators.
10% • Special Projects, as needed.
- Pay Type Salary
- Independence, OH, USA