SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their
mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff
globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services
across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to
deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security
for customers. SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable
brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX,
and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
The Instructional Designer is responsible for supporting the talent development needs within the global SIRVA organization. The position requires working with all segments of SIRVA and the Agent Network, continually implementing process improvements to learning and development for the greatest ROI. The Instructional Designer partners with the SMEs and leaders to create appropriate learning materials and is responsible for managing various training/development and projects from start to finish.
SIRVA Curricula and Content Development:
• Drives the consistency of operations training for both internal SIRVA employees and the Agent Network
• Builds curricula that contains process, IT technology and business rules which produces great participation and greater knowledge application.
• Works with trainers, subject matter experts and business leaders from both the SIRVA and the Agent Network communities to assure clarity in training and process.
• Builds appropriate marketing material for each curriculum.
• Manage learning projects across SIRVA and the Agent Network
• Define and plan project scope and activities
• Control quality as well as manage risk
Example: System implementations, compliance required training, industry developments, regulation changes, business process updates, new hire assimilation, developmental learning for associates.
Technology & Education
• Provides expertise in technology used by L&D department
• Coaches team in use of current technology
• Researches and evaluates upcoming learning related technology
Special Projects, training and other duties as assigned
• Three to five years of experience with adult learning and instructional design creation.
• Firm understanding of ADDIE system of design and Kirkpatrick levels of evaluation with demonstrated application.
• Skilled communicator, both written and oral with a global awareness.
• Able to effectively interface with all levels of employees from entry level to Senior Management.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to conduct independent research, draws conclusions, and translates into instructional material.
• Skilled at problem solving.
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Strong analytical thinking skills.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Word, familiar with other software platforms; knowledge of web design;
• Efficient internet research skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Experience with distance learning, on-line learning, and other emerging technologies.
• Strong understanding of hardware and software.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Pay Type Salary
- Independence, OH, USA